Norway’s reputation for peace brokering and insistence on dialogue is probably responsible for the relatively free ride it has enjoyed whenever indulging in a bit of Mohammed cartoonery, certainly by comparison with neighbor Denmark who started it all. But now a sudden urge to flex the freedom of speech muscles may change all that.
Tag CloudAfghanistan Aftenposten angel asylum seeker Bergen best in the world brandth caricatures cartoons caveman cave man cod cold crop circles cucumber Dagbladet E. coli Easter Eurovision fire fish Food football fortean fredrikstad freezing FrP ghost grandiosa headlines ice Labour maddening military Mohammed moose murder Muslim mutant naked News in English Norway Norwegian NRK ostehøvel pakistan Pirate Bay pizza pollution Princess Märtha Louise Progress Party puppies Rybak Røkke satan scandal Siv Jensen skiing snow sport Stoltenberg summer svahn Sweden swine flu tran Trønder-Avisa Twitter vandalism Vaterholmen Verdal VG weather winter Øvrebø
- RT @IVFSnorre: The "confessional" is brilliant. "He played what I feared" - "I guessed correctly" *huge grin*. #2sjakk #EnterCardChess 2 years ago
- UK election contrast to Norway's; the bafflement of dealing with multiple parties, and real issues, not bickering about degrees of paradise. 2 years ago
- A thick fog has rolled into the stadium. This match appears to be coming from Night Vale. 2 years ago
- Power back on at stadium. Camerawork not that much better than the phone, but at least the picture doesn't stop moving. 2 years ago
- TV2 really need a 4G subscription if they're going to broadcast TV from a phone. 2 years ago