Greetings! Jonathan Tisdall here. Freelance journalist, writer and web content developer. Translator of Scandinavian languages to English due to an unexpectedly long stint in Norway. For roughly nine years one of the editors of Aftenposten’s News in English, a pioneering service that was long unique in the region before it was an early casualty of the cocktail of finance crisis + print media income collapse.
Tag CloudAfghanistan Aftenposten angel asylum seeker Bergen best in the world brandth caricatures cartoons caveman cave man cod cold crop circles cucumber Dagbladet E. coli Easter Eurovision fire fish Food football fortean fredrikstad freezing FrP ghost grandiosa headlines ice Labour maddening military Mohammed moose murder Muslim mutant naked News in English Norway Norwegian NRK ostehøvel pakistan Pirate Bay pizza pollution Princess Märtha Louise Progress Party puppies Rybak Røkke satan scandal Siv Jensen skiing snow sport Stoltenberg summer svahn Sweden swine flu tran Trønder-Avisa Twitter vandalism Vaterholmen Verdal VG weather winter Øvrebø
- RT @IVFSnorre: The "confessional" is brilliant. "He played what I feared" - "I guessed correctly" *huge grin*. #2sjakk #EnterCardChess 4 years ago
- UK election contrast to Norway's; the bafflement of dealing with multiple parties, and real issues, not bickering about degrees of paradise. 4 years ago
- A thick fog has rolled into the stadium. This match appears to be coming from Night Vale. 4 years ago
- Power back on at stadium. Camerawork not that much better than the phone, but at least the picture doesn't stop moving. 4 years ago
- TV2 really need a 4G subscription if they're going to broadcast TV from a phone. 4 years ago